- What is the Administration Salaries per Student?
- What is the Total Capital Expenditures?
- What is the Capital Expenditure Per Student?
- What is the Total Instruction Related Salaries?
- What is the Instruction Salaries per Student?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
The total administration salaries of Washington was $442,828,548 in 2013.
Capital Expenditures Per Student
Administration Salaries Per Student
Instruction Salaries Per Student
All expenditures data are in US$. Year values represent the end of a school year; for example, if the school year was 2004-2005, the listed year will be 2005. Normalization is applied against the total student enrollment for that year; for example, the capital expenditures per student takes the total capital expenditures ending in the given school year, and divides by the total enrollees in that given year, with the result rounded to the nearest integer.
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Expenditures Datasets Involving Washington
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-27T14:16:09.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T19:19:48.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.