- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Washington was 33.60% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:56.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:48.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:18:13.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-28T23:48:13.000Z
The College Bound Scholarship was created to provide state financial aid to low-income students who may not consider college a possibility due to the cost. The scholarship covers tuition (at comparable public college rates), some fees, and a small book allowance. This dataset contains the counts of 7th or 8th grade students whose family meets the income requirements (CBS_Eligible), those who submit and complete an application by June 30 of the student’s 8th grade year(CBS_Applications), and the Sign-Up Rate (CBS_Rate) calculated as a percentage.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:46.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:18:41.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2007
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T05:47:32.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:05:17.000Z
Data collected by the Child Nutrition Programs administered in the state of Washington by Child Nutrition Services, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction. The eligibility criterion is 130 percent of the income poverty guidelines for free and 185 percent for reduced-price meals.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T22:40:42.000Z
Educational attainment rates for Washington State counties with populations greater than 65,000 according to US Census Bureau’s Data Profile. All values are the percent estimates of individuals 25 years of age or higher from the ACS 1 Year Survey. DP02_0063PE - Percent Associate's Degree DP02_0066PE - Percent High School Graduate or Higher DP02_0067PE - Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levels.mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2019-06-14T20:39:53.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity.