- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Washington was $32,900 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Washington
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-04T20:25:02.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2016-08-10T17:14:18.000Z
This file contains data from a survey carried out to establish baseline indicators of women´s needs in the areas of economic autonomy, sexual and reproductive health and services to prevent and redress intimate partner violence in November of 2015 with the participation of 227 women between the ages of 15 and 70 years residing in a low- and middle-income neighborhood in a populated urban area of Trinidad and Tobago. A Word document containing the response key for all questionnaire items is attached as an annex. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/ng9y-d3nb</b></br></br>
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T18:39:13.000Z
Measure: 4.1.c. Improve Washington's Corporation for Enterprise Development (CFED) Scorecard Ranking in "Financial Assets & Income" from seventeen, to within the top ten, by 2017.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2016-08-04T17:57:48.000Z
This broad and novel database of 52 countries over 2001–11, allowed a study that assesses the link between financial intermediation and saving. The study finds that the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region lags well behind other regions in terms of financial depth, as measured by gross private domestic financial assets. LAC countries also have a larger share of bank deposits and cash in the private sector portfolio, compared to non-bank assets (bonds and shares). Moreover, within the institutional investor industry, pension funds are relatively developed in the region, although they grew out of the compulsory pension systems in several countries that date back to the 1980s and 1990s. The findings also indicate that LAC countries have about 40 percent of gross private financial wealth invested abroad, but just 4 percent of gross private liabilities have that origin, which attests to region’s obstacles in tapping international markets. The countries in general present a small share of household and business saving being intermediated through the financial system. In the specific case of bank deposits, just 5 percent of household saving and 3 percent of business saving are kept in the banking system.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/vsdz-m8v5</b></br></br>
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:28:02.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-21T19:09:44.000Z
This data shows the revenue for the City of Redmond budget. It is one of 4 datasets that feed into the http://Budget.Redmond.gov data viewer.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:58:54.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2006 to 2011. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA34), May 2013.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:05.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2006 to 2011. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA34), May 2013.