- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Washington was $34,886 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Washington
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-28T17:23:27.000Z
Increase the average earnings of Washington workers
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-11T21:30:05.000Z
This data shows the revenue for the City of Redmond budget. It is one of 4 datasets that feed into the http://Budget.Redmond.gov data viewer.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-24T00:17:34.000Z
This dataset contains compensation and expense summary records from the monthly reports of lobbying activity. One record is included for each client that paid compensation or incurred expenses during the filing period. If the lobbyist firm themselves incurred any expenses not reimbursed by a client, a record is included summarizing the lobbyist firm's expenses. If a lobbyist reported no compensation or expenses on the report, no records will be in this dataset. Records are included for a period of ten years, beginning in January, 2016. The date is determined as the filing period of the report, not the date received. Records are included for the full year so for example, all 2017 records will be included until the entire year 2017 falls outside the 10 year time span. This dataset is a best-effort by the PDC to provide a complete set of records as described herewith and may contain incomplete or incorrect information. The PDC provides access to the original reports for the purpose of record verification. Descriptions attached to this dataset do not constitute legal definitions; please consult RCW 42.17A and WAC Title 390 for legal definitions and additional information regarding political finance disclosure requirements. CONDITION OF RELEASE: This publication and or referenced documents constitutes a list of individuals prepared by the Washington State Public Disclosure Commission and may not be used for commercial purposes. This list is provided on the condition and with the understanding that the persons receiving it agree to this statutorily imposed limitation on its use. See RCW 42.56.070(9) and AGO 1975 No. 15.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-26T17:43:02.000Z
This is a list of cleanup sites in Washington State. It includes sites and associated websites. It includes location data, Cleanup Status, Site Rank – if the site is ranked, and if the site has an Environmental Covenant. Over half the cleanup sites have a status of “No Further Action Required/Decision” or NFA. If a site has a NFA it includes the latest NFA date and NFA reason. The Washington Department of Ecology (Toxics Cleanup Program) works to clean up contaminated sites/properties throughout the state of Washington. This data was downloaded from the Integrated Site Information System (ISIS) database and is monthly.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:28:02.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:27.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-24T18:34:49.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2015. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2016.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011