The percent without health insurance of Minnesota was 7.90% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014. The percent without health insurance of Wisconsin was 10.10% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Wisconsin or Minnesota
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API www.data.act.gov.au | Last Updated 2019-07-01T01:38:10.000Z
iinet provides Digital Canberra with CBRfree Wi-Fi monthly client usage and client traffic data in order to monitor the network's performance. Note: Data for December 2016, January 2017, and January 2015 is not available.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-07-15T18:00:32.000Z
Open City Wi-Fi is a free public Wi-Fi Internet access service provided courtesy of the City of Edmonton to patrons of some of the City’s publicly accessible facilities. Currently more than 14,000 devices connect to Open City Wi-Fi every week, resulting in more than 2TB of data traffic. The service also routinely accepts over 4,500 concurrent sessions during peak periods daily.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-07-02T15:36:03.000Z
This dataset shows voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district in Ramsey County.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2019-07-05T12:57:56.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T21:51:32.000Z
Automobile-related fatalities for US states from 1994-2016. Table contains total counts and rates per 100M miles. Data is static and provided by Kristen Hoschouer, Safety Outreach Administrator via email attachment "Fatality Rate by State_V03.xlsx on September 20, 2018. Data is intended for use on Traffic and Safety Tactical Measures tab but may have other uses.