- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Wisconsin was 5,724,692 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-03T15:50:28.000Z
This dataset includes the percent of adults reporting fair or poor health for Orleans Parish and several benchmark counties, including: Davidson County (TN), East Baton Rouge Parish (LA), Fulton County (GA), Hillsborough County (FL), Jefferson County (KY), Miami-Dade County (FL), Oklahoma County (OK), Shelby County (TN), and Wake County (NC). The data comes from the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps analysis of Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) data. BRFSS is a national random digit dial (RDD) telephone survey. Data obtained from the BRFSS are representative of the total non-institutionalized population over 18 years of age living in households with a land line telephone. For the County Health Rankings, data from the BRFSS are used to measure various health behaviors and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) indicators. All data from the BRFSS are weighted by population and the HRQoL measures are age-adjusted. County Health Rankings obtained county-level measures, in almost all instances aggregated over seven years, from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2012-08-10T23:54:52.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-05T14:07:24.000Z
Provo- Orem, Utah MSA- Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-13T12:48:14.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T00:10:49.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API performance.ci.janesville.wi.us | Last Updated 2017-06-08T19:51:28.000Z
The City of Janesville's financial data dating back to 2006.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States