- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Wisconsin was 5,754,798 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API future.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-24T15:46:48.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2012-08-10T23:54:52.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
E-rate Request for Discount on Services: Connectivity Information (FCC Form 471 and Related Information)opendata.usac.org | Last Updated 2018-04-25T09:15:44.000Z
This collection contains connectivity data about the Funding Request Number (FRN) listed within each FCC Form 471, including service type, contract information, service provider data, and cost for the service, as well as related information from the E-rate Productivity Center (EPC).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-05T14:07:24.000Z
Provo- Orem, Utah MSA- Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API performance.ci.janesville.wi.us | Last Updated 2018-01-25T20:12:56.000Z
Housing Division statistics dating back to 2011
- API performance.ci.janesville.wi.us | Last Updated 2018-01-11T19:34:20.000Z
The City of Janesville's financial data dating back to 2006.