- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Wisconsin was 90.40% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-05T14:07:24.000Z
Provo- Orem, Utah MSA- Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:18:02.000Z
This data set provides the water quality classifications of New York State's lakes, rivers, streams and ponds, collectively referred to as waterbodies. All water bodies in the state are provided a water quality classification based on existing, or expected best usage, of each waterbody or waterbody segment. Under New York State's Environmental Conservation Law (ECL), Title 5 of Article 15, certain waters of the state are protected on the basis of their classification. Streams and small waterbodies located in the course of a stream that are designated as C (T) or higher (i.e., C (TS), B, or A) are collectively referred to as "protected streams."
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2015-01-12T19:54:05.000Z
Number of WiFi sessions per month provided at Chicago Public Library locations.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-03T15:50:28.000Z
This dataset includes the percent of adults reporting fair or poor health for Orleans Parish and several benchmark counties, including: Davidson County (TN), East Baton Rouge Parish (LA), Fulton County (GA), Hillsborough County (FL), Jefferson County (KY), Miami-Dade County (FL), Oklahoma County (OK), Shelby County (TN), and Wake County (NC). The data comes from the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps analysis of Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) data. BRFSS is a national random digit dial (RDD) telephone survey. Data obtained from the BRFSS are representative of the total non-institutionalized population over 18 years of age living in households with a land line telephone. For the County Health Rankings, data from the BRFSS are used to measure various health behaviors and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) indicators. All data from the BRFSS are weighted by population and the HRQoL measures are age-adjusted. County Health Rankings obtained county-level measures, in almost all instances aggregated over seven years, from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- API performance.reno.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-16T17:39:39.000Z
Residents were asked to rate the following on a scale of -5 (least important) to +5 (very important): Home Features, Neighborhood Features, Quality of Life, Street Features, Factors Influencing Willingness to Take Public Transit and Phrases That Could Describe Reno in 20 Years.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2012-08-10T23:54:52.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2012-06-21T17:53:51.000Z
A project of the EdLab Group, Communities Connect Network (CCN) is a statewide coalition of public and private organizations working to make Washington State a leader in “digital inclusion” – the movement to ensure that all individuals have access and the skills to use the Internet and information technologies. CCN brings together community technology providers with state and local governments, corporate, philanthropic, and individual supporters to ensure that all residents are able to fully participate in Washington’s increasingly technology-rich society. Most recently, CCN is the recipient of federal Department of Commerce NTIA Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) funding for public computing centers. The Communities Connect Network Project works to improve broadband adoption rates, workforce preparation, digital literacy, access to education, justice resources, and training at 22 sites in seven counties around Washington State. Partners include non-profits, libraries, community centers and courthouses. See BTOP Computer Labs for a complete list of partners.