- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Wisconsin was 91.70% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-07-17T16:46:36.000Z
Open City Wi-Fi is a free public Wi-Fi Internet access service provided courtesy of the City of Edmonton to patrons of some of the City’s publicly accessible facilities. Currently more than 14,000 devices connect to Open City Wi-Fi every week, resulting in more than 2TB of data traffic. The service also routinely accepts over 4,500 concurrent sessions during peak periods daily.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2015-01-12T19:54:05.000Z
Number of WiFi sessions per month provided at Chicago Public Library locations.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T08:33:38.000Z
This dataset shows the school water lead sampling and results information reported by each NYS public school and BOCES. It details the summary information on the samples taken, and the results returned from laboratory analyses. This will be updated on a continuing basis by each school. In accordance with legislation, the school districts have to sample their water for possible lead contamination and report the results to parents, the state Department of Health, and local government officials. The Lead Testing in School Drinking Water regulations may be found at this site: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/LeadTestingRegs.pdf. To view the corresponding data set which lists all school buildings with lead free plumbing, click here https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Lead-Testing-in-School-Drinking-Water-Buildings-wi/5hbp-c6bb. The data is self-reported by the schools in response to a Department of Health electronic survey, and transferred to Health Data NY as is without edits or redaction. Schools will update their information on an ongoing basis as their water sampling progresses and the laboratory analysis results are reported back to them. This dataset displays the most recently reported data by schools as and when the data is available. More information is available at the Department of Health website at http://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/water/drinking/lead/lead_testing_of_school_drinking_water.htm
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-03-08T08:34:37.000Z
Locations of wireless internet connectivity in the Bronx
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
E-rate Request for Discount on Services: Connectivity Information (FCC Form 471 and Related Information)opendata.usac.org | Last Updated 2019-07-19T09:22:34.000Z
This collection contains connectivity data about the Funding Request Number (FRN) listed within each FCC Form 471, including service type, contract information, service provider data, and cost for the service, as well as related information from the E-rate Productivity Center (EPC).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-31T12:49:30.000Z
Demographic and asset information of public libraries Update Frequency: Annual
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T20:57:24.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.