- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Wisconsin was 82.70% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API future.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-24T15:46:48.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:13.000Z
Percent Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:39:09.000Z
Number Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-08-09T20:29:13.000Z
LinkNYC is replacing the City’s outdated public telephones with a network of kiosks that provide free high-speed Wi-Fi, nationwide calling, a dedicated 911 button, charging ports for mobile devices, and access to selected websites. This dataset lists locations where a LinkNYC kiosk has been installed, including sites that have replaced public pay telephones (PPT) and new sites that have been reviewed by community and elected officials. The Project Status field indicates whether the Link is already active or is still in the process of being connected to electric power and telecommunications fiber.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2018-08-13T15:35:05.000Z
Adults booked into the Berkeley Police Department Jail over the past 30 days.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:35.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-14T08:35:17.000Z
This dataset shows the school water lead sampling and results information reported by each NYS public school and BOCES. It details the summary information on the samples taken, and the results returned from laboratory analyses. This will be updated on a continuing basis by each school. In accordance with legislation, the school districts have to sample their water for possible lead contamination and report the results to parents, the state Department of Health, and local government officials. The Lead Testing in School Drinking Water regulations may be found at this site: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/LeadTestingRegs.pdf. To view the corresponding data set which lists all school buildings with lead free plumbing, click here https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Lead-Testing-in-School-Drinking-Water-Buildings-wi/5hbp-c6bb. The data is self-reported by the schools in response to a Department of Health electronic survey, and transferred to Health Data NY as is without edits or redaction. Schools will update their information on an ongoing basis as their water sampling progresses and the laboratory analysis results are reported back to them. This dataset displays the most recently reported data by schools as and when the data is available. More information is available at the Department of Health website at http://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/water/drinking/lead/lead_testing_of_school_drinking_water.htm
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2017-10-25T17:13:42.000Z
Air pollution by particulate matter smaller than 2.5 microns (PM2.5) . the closest PM 2.5 monitor is located in Potosi, WI