- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The number of employees of Wisconsin was 134,369 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Wisconsin
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-20T23:02:34.000Z
The MTA contracts with Transit Wireless WIFI (http://www.transitwirelesswifi.com) to provide WIFI access in its subway locations. Transit Wireless maintains location data where WIFI access is available.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-05T14:07:24.000Z
Provo- Orem, Utah MSA- Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API performance.ci.janesville.wi.us | Last Updated 2017-07-24T19:50:32.000Z
The Connect Community program is offered as an alternative to the Main Street program through the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. As a Connect Community, the City of Janesville is required to attend three training events and file an annual report on the business and real estate activity occurring in the downtown over the previous year.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2018-04-25T15:35:07.000Z
Adults booked into the Berkeley Police Department Jail over the past 30 days.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-04-19T15:19:42.000Z
LinkNYC is replacing the City’s outdated public telephones with a network of kiosks that provide free high-speed Wi-Fi, nationwide calling, a dedicated 911 button, charging ports for mobile devices, and access to selected websites. This dataset lists proposed new locations for LinkNYC kiosk that are currently open for public comment. The dataset does not include payphones that are being replaced by Links.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2018-04-05T16:11:12.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
- API performance.ci.janesville.wi.us | Last Updated 2017-07-31T20:32:25.000Z
City of Janesville TIF Development Agreements dating back to 2013
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2012-06-21T17:53:51.000Z
A project of the EdLab Group, Communities Connect Network (CCN) is a statewide coalition of public and private organizations working to make Washington State a leader in “digital inclusion” – the movement to ensure that all individuals have access and the skills to use the Internet and information technologies. CCN brings together community technology providers with state and local governments, corporate, philanthropic, and individual supporters to ensure that all residents are able to fully participate in Washington’s increasingly technology-rich society. Most recently, CCN is the recipient of federal Department of Commerce NTIA Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) funding for public computing centers. The Communities Connect Network Project works to improve broadband adoption rates, workforce preparation, digital literacy, access to education, justice resources, and training at 22 sites in seven counties around Washington State. Partners include non-profits, libraries, community centers and courthouses. See BTOP Computer Labs for a complete list of partners.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-17T17:49:24.000Z
Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) measure performance rates reported by groups.