- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Wyoming was 575,251 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Wyoming
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T22:00:26.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:47:03.000Z
This is a current listing of participating State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) lenders, their main office addresses and phone numbers, their websites, the SONYMA regions they service and the regional contact phone number.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-07T22:02:34.000Z
Long-term Industry Projections for a 10 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-21T22:01:53.000Z
Short-term Industry Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T23:02:53.000Z
This dataset contains, by region and county, for each month from January 2002 to present, the number of New York State unemployment insurance average duration. Average Duration is the average number of unemployment insurance weeks beneficiaries receive within their benefit year. Data include only Regular Unemployment Insurance(UI) excluding Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW), Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP), 599.2 training, and federal extension programs. Data are provided for the10 labor market regions, and 62 counties.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T23:01:08.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from July 2003 to present, of initial claims for regular unemployment insurance benefits. Initial Claims include new claims as well as subsequent additional claims filed. New claims are filed in person, by mail, telephone or other means to request a determination of entitlement to and eligibility for compensation which results in an agency generated document of an appealable monetary determination provided to the potential claimant. Additional claims are filed during an existing benefit year due to new unemployment when a break of one week or more has occurred in the claim series due to intervening employment. Data are provided for New York State regions. Region counts include only state residents who file a claim (excluding out-of-state residents).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States