- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Wyoming was 92.40% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Wyoming
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T16:03:03.000Z
For selected scholarship programs, this dataset shows recipient and eligible applicant counts using a variety of metric categories. Refer to data dictionary for details.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-04T17:13:47.000Z
This data includes the number of Loan Forgiveness recipients by program type and the region, as designated by the Department of Labor, in which they are employed beginning award year 2011 (for HESC-administered Loan Forgiveness programs only). Data has been collated by recipient region of employment. For this purpose, the current New York State Department of Labor definitions of New York State Regions, as listed on their public web site, were used.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2016-11-25T13:30:10.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-03T13:32:36.000Z
This dataset contains records of spills of petroleum and other hazardous materials. Under State law and regulations, spills that could pollute the lands or waters of the state must be reported by the spiller (and, in some cases, by anyone who has knowledge of the spill). Examples of what may be included in a spill record includes: Administrative information (DEC region and unique seven-digit spill number). Program facility name. Spill date/time. Location. Spill source and cause. Material(s) and material type spilled. Quantity spilled and recovered. Units measured. Surface water bodies affected. Close date (cleanup activity finished and all paperwork completed).