- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Value of All Goods?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Puerto Rico was -1.50% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Puerto Rico
- API data.pr.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:07:19.000Z
Puerto Rico Vital Events - Births as registered by Demographic Registry
- API data.pr.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:05:32.000Z
Puerto Rico Vital Events - Deaths as registered by Demographic Registry
- API data.pr.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-15T20:31:49.000Z
Este directorio contiene información a nivel de escuelas públicas en Puerto Rico. Además de las características básicas de la escuela como lo es por ejemplo, nombre de la escuela, código único, distrito, dirección, coordenadas geoespaciales, nivel, y grados, este directorio contiene datos sobre matrícula, aprovechamiento académico (resultados META-PR) y nivel de pobreza de sus estudiantes. Otro aspecto que presenta este directorio es información sobre los posibles cambios de la escuela luego de los procesos de consolidación.
- API data.pr.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:08:11.000Z
Puerto Rico Vital Events - Marriages as registered by Demographic Registry
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:21:17.000Z
Dataset showing responses to questions on race and ethnicity. The data on race were derived from answers to the question on race that was asked of all people during the decennial (every ten years) Census. The U.S. Census Bureau collects race data in accordance with guidelines provided by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and these data are based on self-identification. The racial categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country, and not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. In addition, it is recognized that the categories of the race item include racial and national origin or socio-cultural groups. Definitions from OMB guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question: White Black or African American American Indian or Alaska Native Asian Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander Some Other Race Two or More Races There are two minimum categories for ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino and Not Hispanic or Latino. The federal government considers race and Hispanic origin to be two separate and distinct concepts. Hispanics and Latinos may be of any race
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:04:18.000Z
Population details of selected Hispanic groups in New York City Boroughs
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-26T15:44:06.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.