- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Cullman County, AL was 111 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Cullman County, AL
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-29T18:49:10.000Z
This dataset presents smoking attributable deaths for San Diego County by condition and overall categories for those 35 years of age and older. 2014-2016. For data by HHSA Region or archived years, please visit www.sdhealthstatistics.com Methods: Fractions by the Centers for Disease Control, Smoking‐Attributable Mortality, Morbidity, and Economic Costs (SAMMEC) System. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK294316/table/ch12.t4/?report=objectonly Note: Deaths with unknown age or sex were not included in the analysis. Deaths were pulled using 2016 ICD 10 codes. Source: California Department of Public Health, Center for Health Statistics, Office of Health Information and Research, Vital Records Business Intelligence System (2016). Prepared by County of San Diego, Health & Human Services Agency, Public Health Services, Community Health Statistics Unit, 2019. Note: COPD = chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. a - Other cancers consist of cancers of the lip, pharynx and oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, larynx, cervix uteri (women), kidney and renal pelvis, bladder, liver, colon and rectum, and acute myeloid leukemia. b - Other heart disease comprised of rheumatic heart disease, pulmonary heart disease, and other forms of heart disease. c - Cerebrovascular diseases ICD-10 Codes: I60-I69 d - Other vascular diseases are comprised of atherosclerosis, aortic aneurysm, and other arterial diseases. e - Pulmonary diseases consists of pneumonia, influenza, emphysema, bronchitis, and chronic airways obstruction. f - Prenatal conditions (All Ages) comprised of ICD-10 codes: K55.0, P00.0, P01.0, P01.1, P01.5, P02.0, P02.1, P02.7, P07.0–P07.3, P10.2, P22.0–P22.9, P25.0–P27.9, P28.0, P28.1, P36.0–P36.9, P52.0–P52.3, and P77 (Dietz et al. 2010). g - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome ((All Ages) ICD-10 code R95
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:53:14.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Liver And Intrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:05:53.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States