- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Mobile County, AL was $29,612 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Mobile County, AL
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:08:13.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-23T18:42:27.000Z
This database is an ongoing effort to update official fiscal data by the Bank and the Inter-American Center of Tax Administrations, and with the collaboration of OECD and ECLAC. The Equivalent Fiscal Pressure indicator makes use of a methodology that better reflects the particularities of the mobilization of fiscal resources in the region, and consists of three elements: 1) Traditional tax collection, which includes all taxes and fees levied at all levels of government; 2) Compulsory social security contributions, whether public or private, mostly to pension and health systems; and 3) Non-tax revenues derived from the exploitation of natural resources, whether renewable or not; i.e., fees, royalties, dividends paid and net profits from public enterprises. The information is presented broken down by type of tax at every level of government. The series are adjusted with updated GDP values for each country and information that becomes available for municipalities and social security, which tend to have a longer lag period compared to other tax statistics.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/wjva-jgbh</b></br></br>
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T18:00:48.000Z
Improve BLS response time nuder 300 seconds in 90 percent of cases.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T00:53:32.000Z
Fire/EMS Performance Metrics Objective 1.1 - ALS response times under 540 seconds, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.