- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Bethel Census Area, AK was 36.10% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Bethel Census Area, AK
- API data.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-05T17:45:28.000Z
Percent of population 18-64 years of age with no health insurance coverage by race/ethnicity in New Orleans and the United States
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-18T14:18:52.000Z
The U.S. Census Bureau, in collaboration with five federal agencies, launched the Household Pulse Survey to produce data on the social and economic impacts of Covid-19 on American households. The Household Pulse Survey was designed to gauge the impact of the pandemic on employment status, consumer spending, food security, housing, education disruptions, and dimensions of physical and mental wellness. The survey was designed to meet the goal of accurate and timely weekly estimates. It was conducted by an internet questionnaire, with invitations to participate sent by email and text message. The sample frame is the Census Bureau Master Address File Data. Housing units linked to one or more email addresses or cell phone numbers were randomly selected to participate, and one respondent from each housing unit was selected to respond for him or herself. Estimates are weighted to adjust for nonresponse and to match Census Bureau estimates of the population by age, gender, race and ethnicity, and educational attainment. All estimates shown meet the NCHS Data Presentation Standards for Proportions.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:15:38.000Z
Health insurance coverage status by age, gender, by census tract and Health and Human Services Service Area. Health insurance coverage is defined as plans and programs that provide comprehensive health coverage. Plans that provide insurance for specific conditions or situations such as cancer and long-term care policies are not considered coverage. Likewise, other types of insurance like dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are not considered health insurance coverage. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2013-2017 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table S2701.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2020-02-24T22:07:25.000Z
This indicator provides the percent of the civilian noninsitutionalized population with and without health insurance. It additionally provides the percentage of civilian noninstitutionalized population with health insurance in specific age groups. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2013-2017 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B27001.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:14:10.000Z
Health Insurance Status by Age by City. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B27001.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:14:59.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B27001.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-04-25T15:44:14.000Z
The County Vulnerability Index is a tool used to illustrate community vulnerability in the County based on a number of indicators. These indicators include, education, employment status, housing affordability, and poverty level. This data represents the CVI for Census Tracts in San Mateo County. More information about Census Tracts can be found on the US Census site: https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/gtc/gtc_ct.html
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
National Immunization Survey Adult COVID Module (NIS-ACM): COVIDVaxViews| Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-17T17:18:50.000Z
National Immunization Survey Adult COVID Module (NIS-ACM): CDC is providing information on COVID-19 vaccine confidence to supplement vaccine administration data. These data represent trends in vaccination status and intent, and other behavioral indicators, by demographics and other characteristics.
- API healthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-12T22:33:43.000Z
Annual data on the percent of the population with health insurance coverage for the County of San Bernardino, State of California, and the United States. Numerator and denominator data derived from U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey.