- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Kodiak Island Borough, AK was 13,924 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- API data.govloop.com | Last Updated 2011-08-21T02:51:18.000Z
Number and percentage of minorities that work in federal government. Black, hispanic, asian, and white
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T03:32:38.000Z
The number and percent of the population stratified by race/ethnicity. API refers to Asian/ Pacific Islanders and include Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian. Other Race includes American Indian or Alaska Native, 2 or more races, and other. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B03002.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T21:36:25.000Z
The 2011-12 school year marked the sixth year in which the Colorado Department of Education calculated and reported student mobility rates. In addition, this year the state began reporting stability rates. The stability rate represents the number and percent of students who remained at a school/district without interruption throughout the school year.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:37:30.000Z
2014 EC Schools - PMF Demographic Data
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:21:17.000Z
Dataset showing responses to questions on race and ethnicity. The data on race were derived from answers to the question on race that was asked of all people during the decennial (every ten years) Census. The U.S. Census Bureau collects race data in accordance with guidelines provided by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and these data are based on self-identification. The racial categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country, and not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. In addition, it is recognized that the categories of the race item include racial and national origin or socio-cultural groups. Definitions from OMB guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question: White Black or African American American Indian or Alaska Native Asian Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander Some Other Race Two or More Races There are two minimum categories for ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino and Not Hispanic or Latino. The federal government considers race and Hispanic origin to be two separate and distinct concepts. Hispanics and Latinos may be of any race
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-02T14:28:01.000Z
All figures are based on plan selections with coverage periods that include March 1, 2015
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-09-30T03:35:19.000Z
Demographic data for Get Healthy San Mateo County's Healthy Cities SMC: http://www.gethealthysmc.org/healthy-cities-smc
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:44:08.000Z
2014 ES, MS, HS Schools - 2013 & 14 PMF Score and Demographics
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-10-30T22:22:51.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.