- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The student teacher ratio of Maricopa County, AZ was 23 in 2014.
Student Teacher Ratio
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Classroom Statistics Datasets Involving Maricopa County, AZ
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-19T23:45:21.000Z
Students in Mesa Public Schools participating in National School Lunch Program (Free/Reduced) by School Year and School. 1. The report provides claim data for the month of October as reported by School Food Authorities (SFA). An SFA is the governing body which is responsible for the administration of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). 2. All data is pertaining to children enrolled at locations that participate in NSLP. Children NOT enrolled at an NSLP participating location cannot technically be approved for free or reduced-price lunches. 3. The Report is created on January 30th. 4. The data provided here is NOT equivalent to NCLB indicators that are uploaded to SAIS. 5. Cells with an asterisk(*) indicate data has been suppressed to meet FERPA requirements. 6. The Site Level percentage is derived by dividing the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND all reduced-price lunch eligible children by the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND reduced-price lunch eligible children AND paid lunch eligible children. For any additional data needs, please visit our Data Management page at www.azed.gov/data/ 7. Enrollment figures are as of the last day in October
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:22:46.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:02:12.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Melanoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States