The median male earnings (full time) of Hale County, AL was $42,122 in 2017. The median male earnings (full time) of Arkansas County, AR was $36,573 in 2017. The median male earnings (full time) of Chickasaw County, MS was $33,910 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Arkansas County, AR or Chickasaw County, MS or Hale County, AL
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-07-17T08:34:15.000Z
The county’s estimated revenue sources for the 2017 budget, including property tax levy, intergovernmental revenue, charges for services and other sources. Ramsey County uses a two-year (biennial) operating budget. An operating budget is created for the first year of the budget cycle and is monitored to continually improve the county’s financial management and strategic planning efforts. Additional resolutions and amendments may increase or decrease certain funding sources, so a supplemental budget for the second year is submitted to the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners for approval. In the current biennial cycle, the operating budget for 2016 is $645 million and the 2017 supplemental budget is $664 million. You can view the county’s financial reports and additional resources at ramseycounty.us/budget.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T10:25:41.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:08:13.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T18:00:48.000Z
Improve BLS response time nuder 300 seconds in 90 percent of cases.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T00:53:32.000Z
Fire/EMS Performance Metrics Objective 1.1 - ALS response times under 540 seconds, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-29T19:09:23.000Z
Social Services Performance Metrics Objective 1.1- Child Abuse Deaths, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-02T13:09:18.000Z
Social Services Performance Metrics Objective 2.1- Households Achieving Stability, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.