The median earnings of Hale County, AL was $25,325 in 2016. The median earnings of Arkansas County, AR was $25,692 in 2016. The median earnings of Chickasaw County, MS was $23,406 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Arkansas County, AR or Chickasaw County, MS or Hale County, AL
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-10-17T08:35:44.000Z
The county’s estimated revenue sources for the 2017 budget, including property tax levy, intergovernmental revenue, charges for services and other sources. Ramsey County uses a two-year (biennial) operating budget. An operating budget is created for the first year of the budget cycle and is monitored to continually improve the county’s financial management and strategic planning efforts. Additional resolutions and amendments may increase or decrease certain funding sources, so a supplemental budget for the second year is submitted to the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners for approval. In the current biennial cycle, the operating budget for 2016 is $645 million and the 2017 supplemental budget is $664 million. You can view the county’s financial reports and additional resources at ramseycounty.us/budget.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-22T10:23:54.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T18:00:48.000Z
Improve BLS response time nuder 300 seconds in 90 percent of cases.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T15:11:30.000Z
Fire/EMS Performance Metrics Objective 1.1 - ALS response times under 540 seconds, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-29T19:09:23.000Z
Social Services Performance Metrics Objective 1.1- Child Abuse Deaths, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-02T13:09:18.000Z
Social Services Performance Metrics Objective 2.1- Households Achieving Stability, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.