- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Grant County, AR was $31,154 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Grant County, AR
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-15T18:48:18.000Z
Data set containing broad modal and financial data for all agencies reporting to the NTD for report years 2014 through 2015.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:56:16.000Z
The database allows estimating structural fiscal balances for 20 countries in the region under different assumptions regarding the output gap and commodity structural prices. It is a unique database of its kind since: 1) It takes into consideration the distinct responsiveness of different types of revenues to changes in the output gap: In order to adjust for the impact of the business cycle on revenues, we calculate individual elasticities for each source of revenue (i.e. direct taxes, indirect taxes, revenues from non-renewable resources, etc.). Since the different types of revenues in the region have different sensitivities to changes in the output gap, this disaggregated approach allows for a more fine-tuned adjustment. 2) It includes estimations of SFBs based on output gaps’ projections available in “real time”. In addition to giving estimations of the actual SFBs, we provide with estimations of the SFBs that would have resulted should the projections on output gaps available to policymakers at the time of designing fiscal policy (data in “real time”) have been correct. This is in contrast to much of the existing work on structural fiscal balances that makes only an “ex post” analysis using actual and revised information on the output gaps. 3) It allows assessing the response of fiscal policy to the business cycle. We provide with measures of the fiscal impulse, assessing not only the actual but also the intentional fiscal stance, as well as the degree of procyclicality of fiscal policy.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/3itg-avtz</b></br></br>
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-25T10:30:05.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-29T19:09:23.000Z
Social Services Performance Metrics Objective 1.1- Child Abuse Deaths, FY 2019 Proposed Budget.