- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Pulaski County, AR was 760 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Pulaski County, AR
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-25T15:50:00.000Z
This dataset contains annual production information of oil and gas wells in New York State from 2001 to present.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T10:49:26.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State
Table 4-51: Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (Number of days with AQI values greater than 100 at trend sites and all monitoring sites)data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T21:59:38.000Z
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2016-10-27T15:10:07.000Z