- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Union County, AR was 83.70% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Union County, AR
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-29T22:30:16.000Z
The main goal of the IDBA is to size the Digital Divide in Latin America and the Caribbean by measuring the state of broadband development in the 26 Bank-member countries, as well as in additional reference countries (64 nations in total). The IDBA is a powerful tool to identify the magnitude of the gap in two different geographic approached, first when we compare the state of the art of one country versus the cluster region the country belongs to, and second, when we compare the country with respect to the OECD. The IDBA relies on a comprehensive approach based on four pillars: infrastructure, applications and capacity, strategic regulations, and public policy and strategic vision. Those four pillars are built as a result of the combination of 37 indicators from renowned international institutions. As a result, the IDBA provides a tool for decision makers and policymakers to detect, on a country basis, strengths and areas for improvement in developing specific, concrete and actionable plans.