- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Alameda County, CA was 1,629,615 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Alameda County, CA
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-24T22:43:21.000Z
Description: The total number of recipients receiving aid from Department of Social Services. This information can be sorted by Program and Ethnicity in addition the total count by program. Programs: The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), General Relief (GR), California's Food Stamp Program (CalFresh). For further information please follow the LINK: http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/default.cfm - Table 201511
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:33:17.000Z
This dataset contains personal income tax statistics for taxpayers by the county of residence based on tax returns. Population data comes from the Department of Finance Exhibits. <br/><br/>For more information by taxable year, see <a href='https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml'>https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml</a>, Annual Report, Table B-6.
- API corstat.coronaca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-13T18:22:12.000Z
E-5 Population and Housing Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2018 with 2010 Census Benchmark.<br> <b>Update Frequency:</b> Yearly <b>Data Disclaimer:</b> The City Of Corona (“Corona”) provides data available on this website as a service to the public. The data provided by Corona is based on historical data, information directly provided by Corona, information directly provided by Corona contractors and in some cases, information acquired during physical inspections. Corona does not guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no liability for any errors. The data shall be used for the sole purpose of providing the public with information regarding this program and not for any commercial, legal or other use. Corona assumes no liability for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by anyone using data provided from this website. Corona reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate at any time the display of this data.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T19:15:58.000Z
- API data.marincounty.org | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:35:39.000Z
Chlamydia STD cases in Marin County, CA, by gender, ethnicity, and age, for calendar years 2013, 2014 and 2015.