- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The adult obesity rate of Los Angeles County, CA was 21.30% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Los Angeles County, CA
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-18T16:59:53.000Z
The City and Community Health Profiles include local level data for 86 Los Angeles County cities and communities for over 60 health indicators, including demographics, social and economic characteristics, health conditions and health behaviors for each city and community. “Health indicators” are characteristics that are known to impact health and well-being. The 86 cities and communities include 62 incorporated cities, the 15 Los Angeles City Council Districts, and 9 unincorporated Census designated communities.