- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population rate of change of San Bernardino County, CA was 0.67% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Bernardino County, CA
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T19:54:30.000Z
This dataset contains a number of outcome variables for high school cohorts for school years ending in 2010-2015 in San Bernardino County, by race/ethnicity and gender.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-05-09T19:28:01.000Z
For San Bernardino County and California, annual count of juvenile felony arrests among youth under age 18 and rate per 1,000 population ages 10-17.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T00:41:15.000Z
Percentage of adults age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in past 12 months and unemployment rate among population age 16 years and older for incorporated cities/towns in San Bernardino County, 2014.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-02-06T15:56:58.000Z
UCLA Center for Health Policy Research. AskCHIS 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011-2017. Have usual place to go to when sick or need health advice (San Bernardino County, State of California). Available at ask.chis.ucla.edu. Exported on February 05, 2019.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API healthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T19:07:43.000Z
Percent of People who Cannot Afford to Feed Themselves Sufficiently. U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, December Supplement (AKA USDA Food Security Supplement). Dissected by Year, Geographic Area, Age Category, and Race/Ethnicity.