- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of San Bernardino County, CA was 2,121,220 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Bernardino County, CA
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T19:15:58.000Z
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T19:54:30.000Z
This dataset contains a number of outcome variables for high school cohorts for school years ending in 2010-2015 in San Bernardino County, by race/ethnicity and gender.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-06-06T20:26:32.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-10-04T22:10:04.000Z
Healthy Neighborhoods data for Get Healthy San Mateo County's Healthy Cities SMC: http://www.gethealthysmc.org/healthy-cities-smc
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-24T22:43:21.000Z
Description: The total number of recipients receiving aid from Department of Social Services. This information can be sorted by Program and Ethnicity in addition the total count by program. Programs: The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), General Relief (GR), California's Food Stamp Program (CalFresh). For further information please follow the LINK: http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/default.cfm - Table 201511
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-22T13:53:53.000Z
This dataset contains personal income tax statistics for taxpayers by the county of residence based on tax returns. Population data comes from the Department of Finance Exhibits.