- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of San Mateo County, CA was 739,837 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Mateo County, CA
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-10-04T22:10:04.000Z
Healthy Neighborhoods data for Get Healthy San Mateo County's Healthy Cities SMC: http://www.gethealthysmc.org/healthy-cities-smc
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-12-20T22:18:27.000Z
Government Compensation for County, cities and courts 2014 data from: http://publicpay.ca.gov/
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-22T22:42:49.000Z
This dataset contains CA county population projections by age, gender and ethnicity for 2010-2060 and was developed by the CA Dept of Finance.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T17:54:37.000Z
Population estimates for California statewide and county from the California Department of Finance.
San Mateo County and Other Bay Area Counties Annual Unemployment Rate (not seasonally adjusted) 2000-2015performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-03T17:48:04.000Z
San Mateo County and Other Bay Area Counties Annual Unemployment Rate (not seasonally adjusted) for years 2000-2013 Compared to Marin County, San Francisco County, Santa Clara County, and the State of California. Data for years 2000-2015 is non-preliminary.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:34:56.000Z
This table contains data on the percentage of the total population living within 1/4 mile of alcohol outlets (off-sale, on-sale, total) for California, its regions, counties, county divisions, cities, towns, and Census tracts. Population data is from the 2010 Decennial Census, while the alcohol outlet location data is from 2014 (April). Race/ethnicity stratification is included in the table. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). Some studies have found that proximity to alcohol outlets (living within walking distance) is positively associated with outcomes like excessive alcohol consumption and other alcohol related harms like injuries and violence. More information on the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).