- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population rate of change of El Paso County, CO was 1.55% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving El Paso County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T20:02:16.000Z
Actual and predicted population data by gender and age from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA), from 1990 to 2040.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:07:37.000Z
Annual population estimates for each year by county for the state of Colorado, from US Census Bureau, from 1900 to 2015 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-17T21:40:19.000Z
Colorado's counties and their county seat along with EPA FIPS codes.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:02:21.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-21T06:03:24.000Z
This dataset includes all non-24 hour licensed child care facilities in the State of Colorado. It is updated twice a month, and is intended for public use. It includes CDHS-issued child care license numbers, legal business names as they appear in the licensing application, the types of service the programs provide, the physical location address es of the programs as they appear in the licensing application, the longitude-latitude coordinate values derived from geocoding services and spatial QA, the valid Colorado Shines quality rating levels (if applicable), total licensed capacities, and CCCAP utilization and fiscal agreement. Disclaimer: The State of Colorado, the Colorado Department of Human Services, and the Office of Early Childhood make no representations or warranties expressed or implied, with respect to the use of data provided herewith regardless of its format or the means of its transmission. There is no guarantee or representation to the user as to the accuracy, currency, suitability, or reliability of this data for any purpose. The user accepts the data “as is”. The State of Colorado assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred as a result of any user reliance on this data. Users of this information should review or consult the primary data and information sources to ascertain the usability of the information. The State of Colorado does not necessarily endorse any interpretations or products derived from the data.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:08:35.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter since 2000 from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-10T18:02:20.000Z
Labor force and unemployment estimates by month and county and Metropolitan Statistical Area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-22T10:09:34.000Z
Non-profit organizations (NPO) data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website, organization name in Colorado by the Colorado Department of State (CDOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T20:04:59.000Z
Number of building permits by type for counties and municipalities in Colorado from 2010 to 2016 from the Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA).
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:38:54.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>