- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of El Paso County, CO was 2,127 in 2016.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving El Paso County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:04:38.000Z
Sales tax rate for specific industries in 51 counties in Colorado as reported by the Department of Revenue. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:14.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:06:42.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:24:51.000Z
Sales tax rate for 83 cities, along with service and license fees, in Colorado along with the city’s mailing address as reported by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:37.000Z
Annual population estimates for each year by county for the state of Colorado, from US Census Bureau, from 1900 to 2015 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-22T09:28:55.000Z
Restaruant Inspection data for food service facilities within Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas counties in Colorado provided by Tri-County Health Department (TCHD).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-27T20:42:29.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter since 2000 from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-18T22:31:11.000Z
Labor force and unemployment estimates by month and county and Metropolitan Statistical Area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-18T22:31:46.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-22T06:18:18.000Z
Division of Water Resources (DWR) Surface Water Stations. This is a list of all stream, diversion, and reservoir gages within the state of Colorado along with their period of record.