- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of El Paso County, CO was 61 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving El Paso County, CO
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-25T18:59:05.000Z
A list by county of New York State Title V facilities and the air pollutants emitted from those facilities.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:07:19.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:08:54.000Z
Restaruant Inspection data for food service facilities within Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas counties in Colorado provided by Tri-County Health Department (TCHD).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:58:29.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-21T23:01:54.000Z
Location maps of monitoring sites and measured parameters in the NY State Ambient Air Monitoring Network
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:11:02.000Z
Colorado Retail and Sales Tax information are summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Retail Sales for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including retail trade totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc from the Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:10:29.000Z
Information about the Natural Gas Underground Storage resources generated for Colorado Counties by the US Energy Information Administration (USEIA) and updated annually. Navigate to source for most current information.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-14T20:39:52.000Z
Medical Marijuana Registry Program Update by County as of January 31, 2014
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-22T10:16:30.000Z
Non-profit organizations (NPO) data collection of files for registration, financial, and fundraising in Colorado by the Colorado Department of State (CDOS).
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-05-06T18:21:40.000Z
This dataset shows the location of each ambient air quality monitoring station currently being operated by the Bureau of Air Quality Surveillance (BAQS) in the Bronx, Division of Air Resources, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.