- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Huerfano County, CO was 1,591 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Huerfano County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-14T19:42:40.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-04T16:31:58.000Z
Labor force and unemployment estimates by month and county and Metropolitan Statistical Area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-04T16:25:08.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-16T07:22:39.000Z
Instream Flow and Natural Lake Level water rights of the Colorado Water Conservation Board
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-16T07:02:57.000Z
Substitute water supply plans provide water users a mechanism to operate a plan for augmentation or change of water right with temporary approval from the State Engineer as allowed by § 37-92-308, C.R.S., or § 37-90-137(11), C.R.S.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-04T16:30:20.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter since 2000 from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-03T22:12:46.000Z
Tax rates for civil services based on use of services for 81 transportation and metropolitan districts across the State of Colorado as provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-03T21:05:50.000Z
Sales tax rate for specific industries in 51 counties in Colorado as reported by the Department of Revenue. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (DOR).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-22T18:32:42.000Z
Consumer Price Index for the state from US Bureau of Labor and Statistics from 1913 to 2014 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-16T11:49:41.000Z
Division of Water Resources (DWR) Current Surface Water Conditions. This is a list of all remote monitored stream, diversion, and reservoir gages within the state of Colorado.