The population density of Jefferson County, CO was 746 in 2018. The population density of Larimer County, CO was 130 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Jefferson County, CO or Larimer County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:28:31.000Z
Location and counts for number of pedestrians and bicyclists to pass by a specific spot in a given hour over a 24 hour period, from the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-28T09:10:55.000Z
Restaruant Inspection data for food service facilities within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:29:56.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-27T12:06:03.000Z
Non-profit organizations (NPO) data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website, organization name in Colorado by the Colorado Department of State (CDOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:27:35.000Z
Consumer Price Index for the state from US Bureau of Labor and Statistics from 1913 to 2014 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:28:34.000Z
Electrified parking spaces (EPS) for Colorado is updated annually by The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Navigate to source for most current information.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:35:52.000Z
Number of returns, gross sales, retail sales, state net taxable sales, and state sales tax summarized monthly by county from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-29T00:42:52.000Z
Map of Business improvement districts in Denver, CO.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States