The population density of Huerfano County, CO was 4 in 2016. The population density of Lincoln County, CO was 2 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lincoln County, CO or Huerfano County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-30T09:10:54.000Z
Restaruant Inspection data for food service facilities within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County. Due to COVID-19 Boulder County is only doing risk based or complaint inspections at this time, no regulatory inspections are being done at this time.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:29:56.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-29T16:33:31.000Z
Number of returns, gross sales, retail sales, state net taxable sales, and state sales tax summarized monthly by county from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-29T12:05:42.000Z
Non-profit organizations (NPO) data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website, organization name in Colorado by the Colorado Department of State (CDOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:27:35.000Z
Consumer Price Index for the state from US Bureau of Labor and Statistics from 1913 to 2014 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-20T23:28:34.000Z
Electrified parking spaces (EPS) for Colorado is updated annually by The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Navigate to source for most current information.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-30T01:07:05.000Z
Map of Business improvement districts in Denver, CO.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-30T09:15:20.000Z
Restaruant Inspection data for food service facilities within Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas counties in Colorado provided by Tri-County Health Department (TCHD). Updates temporarily paused due to COVID-19 restuarant closures.