- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of San Juan County, CO was 13.60% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving San Juan County, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-28T12:02:29.000Z
Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc. This data set is provided by the Department of Revenue (CDOR).
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2020-02-24T22:07:25.000Z
This indicator provides the percent of the civilian noninsitutionalized population with and without health insurance. It additionally provides the percentage of civilian noninstitutionalized population with health insurance in specific age groups. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2013-2017 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B27001.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-28T12:02:30.000Z
Colorado Retail and Sales Tax information are summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Retail Sales for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including retail trade totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc from the Colorado Department of Revenue (CDOR).
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-04-25T15:44:14.000Z
The County Vulnerability Index is a tool used to illustrate community vulnerability in the County based on a number of indicators. These indicators include, education, employment status, housing affordability, and poverty level. This data represents the CVI for Census Tracts in San Mateo County. More information about Census Tracts can be found on the US Census site: https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/gtc/gtc_ct.html
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:15:38.000Z
Health insurance coverage status by age, gender, by census tract and Health and Human Services Service Area. Health insurance coverage is defined as plans and programs that provide comprehensive health coverage. Plans that provide insurance for specific conditions or situations such as cancer and long-term care policies are not considered coverage. Likewise, other types of insurance like dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are not considered health insurance coverage. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2013-2017 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table S2701.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-28T12:02:48.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter since 2000 from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-16T14:46:23.000Z
Montgomery County offers medical, prescription, vision and dental plans for our employees, their families and their partners. Employees can choose between two Point-of-Service (POS) plans with CareFirst Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) and two Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s) with United HealthCare and Kaiser; two prescription plans with Caremark; National Vision Administrators (NVA) plan and two PPO and DHMO dental plans with United Concordia. The dataset contains all available plan rates, provider websites and contact numbers. In addition, this information is also available on the Office of Human Resources (OHR) website at https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HR/Benefits/EmployeeMedical.html#1 Update Frequency : Annually
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T00:41:15.000Z
Percentage of adults age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in past 12 months and unemployment rate among population age 16 years and older for incorporated cities/towns in San Bernardino County, 2014.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-28T12:02:43.000Z
Number of returns, gross sales, retail sales, state net taxable sales, retailers, and state sales tax summarized monthly by county from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- API healthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-12T22:33:43.000Z
Annual data on the percent of the population with health insurance coverage for the County of San Bernardino, State of California, and the United States. Numerator and denominator data derived from U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey.