- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Washington County, CO was 2 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, CO
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:07:13.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-01T18:35:25.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T09:05:08.000Z
A list of hatchery programs presented in the Salmon Conservation Reporting Engine (SCoRE)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-02T11:01:17.000Z
Data collected by the WA Dept of Natural Resources for controlled burns starting with the 2017 calendar year. This dataset holds burns that are completed with "Actual" data elements populated. Information about Planned Burns not yet complete are in a different dataset: "DNR Future Prescribed Burns."
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-24T20:50:00.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal estimates of population density by county 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-21T22:02:43.000Z
The Washington legislature has established a comprehensive system of corrections for convicted law violators within the state of Washington to accomplish a primary objective of ensuring public safety. The system is designed and managed to provide the maximum feasible safety for the persons and property of the general public, the staff, and the inmates (RCW 72.09.010).