- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of District of Columbia, DC was 10,606 in 2015.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia, DC
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T20:25:10.000Z
This dataset presents the age-adjusted death rates for the 10 leading causes of death in the United States beginning in 1999. Data are based on information from all resident death certificates filed in the 50 states and the District of Columbia using demographic and medical characteristics. Age-adjusted death rates (per 100,000 population) are based on the 2000 U.S. standard population. Populations used for computing death rates after 2010 are postcensal estimates based on the 2010 census, estimated as of July 1, 2010. Rates for census years are based on populations enumerated in the corresponding censuses. Rates for non-census years before 2010 are revised using updated intercensal population estimates and may differ from rates previously published. Causes of death classified by the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD–10) are ranked according to the number of deaths assigned to rankable causes. Cause of death statistics are based on the underlying cause of death.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-07T21:18:04.000Z
This dataset provides references for 99 recidivism studies conducted between 1995-2009 in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The studies have been produced by a variety of agencies, including departments of corrections, sentencing commissions, statistical analysis centers, and universities. The analyses addresses a broad variety of issues, including juvenile/adult status, gender, race, type of offense, type of program intervention, and many others. Because of this diversity, measurements of recidivism rates are not necessarily comparable across jurisdictions, but overall the studies provide insight into the variety of factors that affect recidivism for people sentenced to incarceration or community supervision.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:57:26.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Melanoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:53:35.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:54:13.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Liver And Intrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer Per 100,000 All States