- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of District of Columbia, DC was 5,894 for health support in 2018.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving District of Columbia, DC
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T21:08:49.000Z
Represents a comprehensive collection of occupational wage data available for Pennsylvania. Data are collected through the Occupational Employment Statistics program in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational wage information can be used as a reference by educators, PACareerLink® staff, career counselors, Workforce Development Boards, economic developers, program planners, and others. Technical Note Occupational wages do not represent a time series. Due to the prescribed production methodology, current occupational wages are not comparable to previously published occupational wages.