- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Highlands County, FL was 17.10% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Highlands County, FL
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-04-24T20:39:26.000Z
Selected 2012 attributes from the Alachua County Property Appraisers CAMA (Computer Aided Mass Appraisal) tables. The CAMA tables compiled for the final tax roll include real property, history, entity, entity property, building use and code01.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T14:01:15.000Z
Non-emergency requests like pothole repairs or damaged street signs can be reported through the 311GNV app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seeclickfix.gnv311.app&hl=en) or online (http://www.cityofgainesville.org/openGNV/311GNV.aspx).
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-04-24T20:37:51.000Z
The tax roll for 2014 comprises several CAMA tables (Computer Aided Mass Appraisal) including those for tax history of the property, details of the real property, several codes tables to describe the codes, tables describing the owner of the property as well as the physical address of the property.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:04:33.000Z
Number Of Hospitalizations For Heart Attacks 35 And Over All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
RSBS SMO: Part 1 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Single and Multifamily Occupant Telephone or Web Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:17:39.000Z
This is part 1 (contains: Behavior and Demographics; Building Shell; Kitchen Appliances; and Heating and Cooling) of 2; part 2 (https://data.ny.gov/d/87mp-9bnv) contains: Clothes Washing and Drying; Water Heating; Home Lighting; Pool and Spa; Small Household Appliances; and Miscellaneous Equipment. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes 2,982 single-family and 379 multifamily occupant survey completes for a total of 3,361 responses. The survey involved 2,285 Web, 1,041 telephone, and 35 mini-inspection surveys. The survey collected information on the following building characteristics: building shell, kitchen appliances, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, clothes washing and drying equipment, lighting, pool and spa equipment, small household appliances, miscellaneous energy consuming equipment, as well as behaviors and characteristics of respondents.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:22:46.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:49:58.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Emergency Dept Visits Per 100,000 All States Homes