- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Lee County, FL was 892 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lee County, FL
RSBS: Single Family On-Site Inspections, Measure Level, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Studydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:40:00.000Z
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data collected from a total of 700 on-site inspections of single family buildings. The types of data collected during the inspections covers property characteristics, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, appliances, lighting, clothes washing and drying, miscellaneous energy using equipment, and observable operating behavior. The objective of the inspections was to enhance the residential baseline study with detailed on-site information and, to the degree possible, verify self-reported data from the phone and web surveys.