- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Miami-Dade County, FL was 2,702,602 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Miami-Dade County, FL
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:18.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2011. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2011 result is available for Seattle, WA, Miami, FL, and Boston, MA.. 2011 results are not yet available for the other cities, and their 2009 data are displayed in this chart. General population figures are 2010 estimates in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, and 2009 estimates elsewhere."
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API agtransport.usda.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T02:10:22.000Z
Data from AMS Market News Specialty Crops Program, including weekly refrigerated truck rates and availability by origin, destination, and commodity. The Transportation Services Division assigns a broader region to the origins in order to join to refrigerated truck rate and availability data.
RSBS SMO: Part 2 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Single and Multifamily Occupant Telephone or Web Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:43.000Z
This is part 2 (contains: Clothes Washing and Drying; Water Heating; Home Lighting; Pool and Spa; Small Household Appliances; and Miscellaneous Equipment) of 2; part 1 (https://data.ny.gov/d/3m6x-h3qa) contains: Behavior and Demographics; Building Shell; Kitchen Appliances; and Heating and Cooling. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes 2,982 single-family and 379 multifamily occupant survey completes for a total of 3,361 responses. The survey involved 2,285 Web, 1,041 telephone, and 35 mini-inspection surveys. The survey collected information on the following building characteristics: building shell, kitchen appliances, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, clothes washing and drying equipment, lighting, pool and spa equipment, small household appliances, miscellaneous energy consuming equipment, as well as behaviors and characteristics of respondents.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:49:58.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Emergency Dept Visits Per 100,000 All States Homes
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:24:30.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Births Over 5 Year Period All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:25:31.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Singleton Births Over 5 Year Period All States