- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Clayton County, GA was 19.10% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Clayton County, GA
- API data.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-12T16:30:43.000Z
The Strategic Performance Measures dataset is comprised of information related to a set high-level performance measures identified as part of the implementation of the Fulton County 2015-2019 Strategic Plan. Strategic performance measures do not necessarily directly measure the performance of Fulton County departments and programs but rather serve as indicators of progress toward long-term goals that may require collaboration with other governmental agencies, community organizations and the private sector to achieve. Strategic performance measures fall into one of six priority areas and are updated annually and presented to the Board of Commissioners in a report for each priority area.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-30T16:40:53.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.