- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Fulton County, GA was 20 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Fulton County, GA
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-29T16:06:57.000Z
This dataset contains production information from oil and gas wells in New York State from 1967 to 1999. Each record represents a sum by operator for each county, town, field, and formation grouping.