- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Telfair County, GA was 74.70% in 2012.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Telfair County, GA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:22:46.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-18T23:53:27.000Z
The Strategic Performance Measures dataset is comprised of information related to a set high-level performance measures identified as part of the implementation of the Fulton County 2015-2019 Strategic Plan. Strategic performance measures do not necessarily directly measure the performance of Fulton County departments and programs but rather serve as indicators of progress toward long-term goals that may require collaboration with other governmental agencies, community organizations and the private sector to achieve. Strategic performance measures fall into one of six priority areas and are updated annually and presented to the Board of Commissioners in a report for each priority area.
- API data.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-25T07:45:37.000Z
This dataset contains violations of the Georgia Department of Public Health's Food Service Rules and Regulations reported by Fulton County Board of Health environmental health specialists during inspections of food service establishments. Violations are identified by the code and abbreviated description of the violated rule as it appears on the inspection report form. In addition to the violation, the dataset includes detailed information on the inspection including the facility name, the facility address, the inspection date and time, and the overall score. This datatset is related to the following datasets: Food Service Inspections, Food Service Inspection Temperature Violations and Food Service Violation Comments.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States