- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Hawaii County, HI was 27.60% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Hawaii County, HI
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-11-11T17:47:08.000Z
Individuals served by the Homeless Shelter Program.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-04-04T17:21:43.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-27T02:22:13.000Z
The Hawai'i Directory of Green Employers is a growing online directory of green employers in Hawai'i. The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) defines green employers as businesses that employ workers in occupations in these core areas: • Generate clean, renewable, sustainable Energy • Reduce pollution and waste; conserve natural resources; recycle • Energy efficiency • Education, training and support of green workforce • Natural, sustainable, environmentally-friendly production The Directory contains employers’ self-posted profiles that describe their operations, specify their core occupations, and describe the skills and education they want in employees. Jobseekers, students, their counselors and advisors, and others can access the employer profiles to learn about these companies and the workers they require.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-04T21:57:28.000Z
Listing of the Public Libraries in the State of Hawaii
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-02-06T23:05:42.000Z
1/ Historical labor force and jobs data revised. For details, see Hawaii DLIR <http://www.hiwi.org/cgi/dataanalysis/?PAGEID=94> . 2/ Data from January 1999 have been revised and consist of domestic and international air arrivals. They are not comparable to Eastbound and Westbound series. Source: Hawaii Department of Labor & Industrial Relations; Hawaii Department of Taxation; Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism; county building departments; Honolulu Board of REALTORS® compiled by Harvey Shapiro, Title Guaranty of Hawaii and Realtors® Association of Maui, Inc. Final tables compiled by Statistics and Data Support Branch, READ, DBEDT
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:35:10.000Z
Under New York State’s Hate Crime Law (Penal Law Article 485), a person commits a hate crime when one of a specified set of offenses is committed targeting a victim because of a perception or belief about their race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability, or sexual orientation, or when such an act is committed as a result of that type of perception or belief. These types of crimes can target an individual, a group of individuals, or public or private property. DCJS submits hate crime incident data to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program. Information collected includes number of victims, number of offenders, type of bias motivation, and type of victim.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-19T02:03:55.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:55:56.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2013) reported in OMH Region-specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: gender (Male, Female,Transgender Male, Transgender Female), age (below 5,5–12, 13–17, 18–20, 21–34, 35–44, 45–64, 65–74, 75 and above, and unknown age) and race (White only, Black/ African American Only, Multi-racial, Other and unknown race) and ethnicity (Non-Hispanic, Hispanic, and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:29:51.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2015) reported in OMH Region‐specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: sex (Male, Female, and Unknown), Transgender (No, Not Transgender; Yes, Transgender and Unknown), age (below 17 (Child), 18 and above(Adult) and unknown age) and race (White only, Black Only, Multi‐racial, Other and Unknown race) and ethnicity (Non‐Hispanic, Hispanic, Client Did Not Answer and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-14T17:50:39.000Z
OIP Master UIPA Record Request Semiannual Log For FY 2014 (record requests received July 1, 2013, through December 31, 2013) Click on "More Views" to display a department or county.