- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Hawaii County, HI was 8.70% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Hawaii County, HI
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-03-03T19:17:24.000Z
The Medical Assistance Program (MEDICAID) has been in effect since January 1966. In August 1994, Hawaii’s Medicaid Program separated into two methods of providing services for the two major groups of recipients. Generally, for individuals who are age 65 and over, or certified blind or disabled, coverage is provided under Hawaii’s Fee-For-Service Medicaid Program where providers are paid directly for their services. For all other individuals, coverage is provided under a managed care program called Hawaii QUEST. Beginning February 2009, individuals who are age 65 and over, or certified blind or disabled are no longer covered under the Fee-For-Service program, medical insurance coverage is provided under a managed care plan call Quest Expanded Access (QExA). Some medical insurance programs such as dental services continue under the Fee-For-Service model.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-05-13T20:47:39.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:42:09.000Z
Organizations participating in the USDA Emergency Food Assistance Program
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:10:15.000Z
Organizations in Maui County participating in the USDA
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:41:12.000Z
Organizations on the Big Island who participate in the USDA Emergency Food Program
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T08:10:37.000Z
Organizations participating in the USDA Emergency Food Program on Kauai
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:05:06.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2015) reported in OMH Region‐specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: sex (Male, Female, and Unknown), Transgender (No, Not Transgender; Yes, Transgender and Unknown), age (below 17 (Child), 18 and above(Adult) and unknown age) and race (White only, Black Only, Multi‐racial, Other and Unknown race) and ethnicity (Non‐Hispanic, Hispanic, Client Did Not Answer and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid