- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 2,219 for fire fighting in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Ada County, ID
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-22T16:12:19.000Z
A list of rail related casualties reported via F 6180.55A
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2014-07-15T21:11:50.000Z
This dataset is San Mateo County's Adopted Budget for FY 13/14 at the sub unit and sub account level.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-22T15:01:58.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-22T15:00:33.000Z
Apprentice Level Worker Details
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T11:18:43.000Z
Provides compensation paid to employees in the form of earnings and fringe benefits.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T21:06:47.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-22T15:00:44.000Z
Counties Listed On Affidavit
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-21T15:23:52.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county beginning in January 2011. (Monthly)
- API opendata.miamidade.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-22T10:09:51.000Z
The following data set contains service request activity for Miami-Dade County. The data sets include services completed proactively by Miami-Dade County departments and requests submitted by citizens via phone (311), online (miamidade.gov), and other self service channels such as the 311Direct mobile application. With a few exceptions, the dataset does not generally include requests from other cities (City of Miami, Coral Gables, etc.) unless the work is owned by Miami-Dade County staff. THIS DATA SET IS STILL IN BETA. Please keep that in mind as you review it.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-22T15:01:38.000Z
Contractor filing intent details about their wages and trades