- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 2,237 for law enforcement in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Ada County, ID
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-26T14:02:26.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:34.000Z
This table contains data on the living wage and the percent of families with incomes below the living wage for California, its counties, regions and cities/towns. Living wage is the wage needed to cover basic family expenses (basic needs budget) plus all relevant taxes; it does not include publicly provided income or housing assistance. The percent of families below the living wage was calculated using data from the Living Wage Calculator (http://livingwage.mit.edu/) and the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). The living wage is the wage or annual income that covers the cost of the bare necessities of life for a worker and his/her family. These necessities include housing, transportation, food, childcare, health care, and payment of taxes. Low income populations and non-white race/ethnic have disproportionately lower wages, poorer housing, and higher levels of food insecurity. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-08T20:20:59.000Z
The table represents the county or subdivision of a county a particular job classification prevailing wage rate applies too.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2018-04-26T05:36:23.000Z
Note: If you are attempting to change your business account information or need assistance on your account, please go to http://sftreasurer.org/account-update This dataset includes the locations of businesses that pay taxes to the City and County of San Francisco. Each registered business may have multiple locations and each location is a single row. The Treasurer & Tax Collector’s Office collects this data through business registration applications, account update/closure forms, and taxpayer filings. The data is collected to help enforce the Business and Tax Regulations Code including, but not limited to: Article 6, Article 12, Article 12-A, and Article 12-A-1. http://sftreasurer.org/registration
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-26T14:02:42.000Z
Contractor filing intent details about their wages and trades
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-26T14:00:38.000Z
Apprentice Level Worker Details
- API data.douglas.co.us | Last Updated 2018-02-02T22:45:10.000Z
Dataset containing Personal Property account and the amount of the Douglas County Business Tax Exemption amount calculated at the time of tax roll.
- API opendata.miamidade.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-26T09:06:25.000Z
The following data set contains service request activity for Miami-Dade County. The data sets include services completed proactively by Miami-Dade County departments and requests submitted by citizens via phone (311), online (miamidade.gov), and other self service channels such as the 311Direct mobile application. With a few exceptions, the dataset does not generally include requests from other cities (City of Miami, Coral Gables, etc.) unless the work is owned by Miami-Dade County staff. THIS DATA SET IS STILL IN BETA. Please keep that in mind as you review it.
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2014-04-10T00:45:50.000Z
Inventory of streetlights in the unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Data is from 2011 and earlier.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-26T23:59:49.000Z
Event data summarizes Sheriff's dispatch and deputy initiated activities. Events related to the following Penal Codes have been omitted in accordance with the California Public Records Act: 220, 236.1, 243.4, 261, 261.5, 262, 262(a)(1), 264, 264.1, 265, 266, 266(a), 266(b), 266(c), 266(e), 266(f), 266(j), 267, 269, 269(a), 273(a), 273(d), 273.5, 285, 286, 288, 288(a), 288.2, 288.3, 288.5, 288.7, 289, 422.6, 422.7, 422.75, 646.9, 647.6, as well as Welfare and Institutions Code 5150 or Business and Professions Code 729(a) and Stake Out. Additionally canceled events are not reported.