- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 2,244 for law enforcement in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Ada County, ID
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-23T14:02:28.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2019-03-26T05:54:45.000Z
This dataset includes the locations of businesses that pay taxes to the City and County of San Francisco. Each registered business may have multiple locations and each location is a single row. The Treasurer & Tax Collector’s Office collects this data through business registration applications, account update/closure forms, and taxpayer filings. The data is collected to help enforce the Business and Tax Regulations Code including, but not limited to: Article 6, Article 12, Article 12-A, and Article 12-A-1. http://sftreasurer.org/registration
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-23T14:02:15.000Z
Contractor filing intent details about their wages and trades
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-26T08:37:27.000Z
Event data summarizes Sheriff's dispatch and deputy initiated activities. Events related to the following Penal Codes have been omitted in accordance with the California Public Records Act: 220, 236.1, 243.4, 261, 261.5, 262, 262(a)(1), 264, 264.1, 265, 266, 266(a), 266(b), 266(c), 266(e), 266(f), 266(j), 267, 269, 269(a), 273(a), 273(d), 273.5, 285, 286, 288, 288(a), 288.2, 288.3, 288.5, 288.7, 289, 422.6, 422.7, 422.75, 646.9, 647.6, as well as Welfare and Institutions Code 5150 or Business and Professions Code 729(a) and Stake Out. Additionally canceled events are not reported.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-23T14:00:52.000Z
Apprentice Level Worker Details
- API data.douglas.co.us | Last Updated 2019-03-08T17:26:57.000Z
Dataset containing Personal Property account and the amount of the Douglas County Business Tax Exemption amount calculated at the time of tax roll.
- API data.marincounty.org | Last Updated 2018-07-31T22:17:07.000Z
Information about each regular hire* employee at specific points in time, at the end of each calendar year. Employee-related information includes ethnicity, gender and age range. Age range can change from year to year. Job-related information includes date of regular hire, type of regular hire, date of any termination, department, title, SOC job code, SOC job code description, EEO4 job code and management level. Data is at the end of each calendar year for each of 2013 through 2017. Data is updated annually. Hire dates for regular hire employees hired before 2013 are all set to December 31, 2012, so accurate employee longevity counts cannot be determined. Employee numbers in the data set are masked, and are not actual employee numbers. * Regular hire employees have full salaries and benefits and do not have fixed terms on their employment.
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2014-04-10T00:45:50.000Z
Inventory of streetlights in the unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Data is from 2011 and earlier.
- API opendata.miamidade.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-21T09:04:13.000Z
The following data set contains service request activity for Miami-Dade County. The data sets include services completed proactively by Miami-Dade County departments and requests submitted by citizens via phone (311), online (miamidade.gov), and other self service channels such as the 311Direct mobile application. With a few exceptions, the dataset does not generally include requests from other cities (City of Miami, Coral Gables, etc.) unless the work is owned by Miami-Dade County staff. THIS DATA SET IS STILL IN BETA. Please keep that in mind as you review it.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-02T16:15:22.000Z
This check register provides a cumulative record of payments to County suppliers, vendors and other payees as approved by the Cook County Board of Commissioners. Data covers December 2009 through November 2016. [NOTE: We are in the process of restructuring this dataset with implementation of a new financial system. Updates will resume once the new structure has been established.]